Search engines are very picky, and they search for quality content to display on their Search Engine Results Page (SERP). There are thousands of websites competing with each other to rank on top of the SERP, and it completely depends on the skill of the digital marketing professional to optimize the websites to make them rank.
The trainers at our digital marketing institute in Marathahalli ensure that the training and hands-on experience provided in the search engine optimization module will help the students optimize and rank any website with complete confidence using effective techniques and strategies.
Our digital marketing course covers the following areas in search engine optimization:
- Introduction to SEO: For beginners to understand the basics.
- How Search Engine Works: To understand the way search engine analyzes websites.
- SEO Fundamentals & Concepts: To know in-depth about the core concepts of SEO and how it works.
- Understanding the SERP: Gaining more insights into how SERP works and what has to be done.
- Google Processing: This chapter explains how Google processes every bit of data in the websites.
- Indexing & Crawling: The final part of the SEO module helps students understand the way website data is stored and how the Google bots scroll the page and store it in the servers.
One of the crucial aspects of search engine optimization or SEO is on-page optimization. The entire part of the webpage that is visible to the user comes under On-page optimization. It is essential to keep the optimization at the on-page level up to the standards expected by the Google algorithmGoogle algorithm’s standards cover areas of optimization, redirection, sitemap submission, robots.txt., name selection, etc. The digital marketing course consists of the following topics in on-page optimization:
- Domain Selection
- Hosting Selection
- Meta Data Optimization
- Image Optimization
- URL Optimization
- Header Optimization
- Landing Page Optimization
- External Tags Handling
- Creating XML sitemap, and many more.
The students are also given insights about the errors like redirection and page errors that they might encounter on a webpage and how to spot and rectify them.
As per Google algorithms, Off-Page optimization contributes to 20% of the overall ranking factor of a website/ webpage. There are various methods of off-page optimization. It is necessary to study them and is very important to understand how it works practically and affects the website’s overall performance to help improve.
These optimization factors depend on aspects outside the website that helps in improving the credibility of one website using other websites, which will be explained in detail at our digital marketing institute during the course. The tutors at the digital marketing institute cover the following topics to make the students understand the complete process behind off-page optimization that including the following sub-topics.
- Techniques and Strategies on Link Building
- Differences between White Hat & Black Hat SEO
- Business Listing
- Blog Commenting
- Profile Creations
There are various categories of submission that make the off-page SEO strategy very successful. We at Digitalchatshaala provide our students with practical and hands-on experience in doing the same.
- Directory Submission
- Social Bookmarking Submission
- Search Engine Submission
- Web 2.0 Submission
- Article Submission
- Video Submission
- Forum Submission
- PPT Submission
- Classified Submission
- Infographics Submission
SEO Update and Analysis:
Google is a dynamic search engine and every once in a while releases a significant update to fine-tune the search and serve the best results in the SERP to the user. The students at our digital marketing institute in Bangalore will be given complete knowledge on how the Google algorithm works and the updates that have happened over the years.
The course module helps digital marketing enthusiasts to keep abreast with the current trend and obtain the maximum benefit out of the digital marketing course. The course covers the following topics:
- Google Algorithm Updates
- SEO Tools for website audit and analysis
- Competitor Website Analysis
- Backlink analysis